Friday, June 4, 2010

its been awhile...

Just thought I would update everyone on life, its been awhile since I updated on here. We just got a new house and we will be moving the middle of July. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath and almost double in sq foot so there is much much more room, which I am thrilled about.

I put my resignation in at the nursing home I was working at and my last day there will be June 15th. I get to stay home with the boys! :)

Jeremy was offered a new position at a church here in Stephenville and we accepted the position and couldnt be happier. The boys have an actual nursery with more than themselves in it and I am not in there taking care of them. I had stopped going to church because it was pointless to get the boys up and dressed to go to church to sit in the nursery with them, I can do that in their bedroom! So Jeremy has an office now, the boys have a nursery and I get to go to sunday school and church. The church is also 4 miles from our house instead of 25 miles!

The boys are doing great and getting along so well. They all have adjusted so good and we love them so much. They are so funny and fun to be around. I cant wait till I get to stay at home with them everyday!

My sister is here visiting this week and we went to Splashville yesterday and took them swimming for the first time and it was a blast, they loved the water.

The boys are enrolled for Head Start stating in August and I was officially accepted to Tarleton and will start in August. I have 3 semesters left and thought I might as well do it now! Better sooner than later, right?! Jeremy will graduate May 14, 2011 and myself the following December, hopefully! I have class from 8-noon and the boys will be in Head Start from 7:30 to 1:30 so that gives me a little study time each day.

Thats about all the news for now and maybe I have caught everyone up. I will post new pics soon, I know thats what everyone wants to see! hehe! Time to start lunch...

1 comment:

Mrs. R said...

Hey I am so glad you are going to get to stay home! It is the best job in the world! I didn't know you were out of school. You're right, might as well finish while you're young.