Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jonathan

Well Jonathan has adjusted very well. It is so hard to believe that we havent even had him a week yet. He just seems like a natural part of our family and fits in so great. He is calling us Mommy and Daddy and his biological mom, which is still a big part of his life, is "Special Mommy". MiMi is still a part of his life and ours now too! I feel like I have known her forever and feel like she is my biggest supporter. She is great and she loves Jonathan so much and he is so lucky to have such a great foster mom the first 3 years of his life. We all went to Ft. Worth this past Saturday, whew was that a trip on mommy! We went to Chuck E Cheese and did some shopping. I got the boys matching Rangers jersey's (pics to come soon). Michael is adjusting really well to having a big brother too. It is strange having someone from another family in ours now. A whole new set of caseworkers, paperwork, family, friends, and ALOT more laundry! I thought since there clothes are small that there wouldnt seem like so much but its way more than 3x's the clothes. We are going to meet another MiMi (my mom) tomorrow and make a trip to Abilene. We will see how he adjust with more family to meet. He is very attached to me, which I am surprised since he has a mom and she is active in his life, but oh well what are you supposed to do. I love them all so much and feel like I have known him forever. If God allows it I would love to be with him forever.

We are also looking forward to our trip to Colorado, so that all the boys can meet Jeremy's family. We are going there for my best friends wedding (she is marrying my brother in law) and so we will be spending a week in Denver. I am already planning on taking the boys to Coors Field and to Denver Children's Museum.

Well thats about all for now, I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I will post more next week after the Jonathan gets to meet my mom. :)

No comments: