Thursday, May 13, 2010

prayers please..

I want to ask everyone that reads this to take a moment and say a quick prayer for the Castorena family, Jonathons former foster family. They have had Jonathon for 3 years, his entire life, and tomorrow he will be moving to our home. As excited I am, my heart is aching for Mary, former foster mom. I have had the priveledge to meet with her and Jonathon together to talk about what is best for Jonathon and she truly wants what is best for him. I hope that we can give the life that he deserves and the life that she hopes for him. Mary and her husband are still going to be MiMi and Papa and are going to remain active in Jonathons life. This blog is short and sweet, so in the time it took for you to read this just say a quick prayer please. Lift up their spirits and allow God to show them that the love they gave Jonathon the last 3 years will not be forgotten.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meagan,
Thank you. You are so sweet. I am hoping everything is going good. I just know God is going to make this all work out & Jonathan will have a mommy & daddy that can take care of him. He will have the life he deserves. I am always only a phone call away if you need any help with any of the boys.