Friday, May 14, 2010

SO BLESSED!

Well today was our first day with all the boys together. We had a GREAT day! We played around the house most of the day and then we went to Daddy's softball game, then Jonathan wanted to go to McDonalds and guess what we did! :) We bought Jonathan a Rangers shirt so he can match the boys tomorrow for our trip to Ft. Worth. We are going to do a little shopping and enjoy a family day! Tonight Jonathan got his Bible out and opened it and said "God made the moon and the..." and Michael just in time said "...and the stars and the sun." Wow I am making an impact on the boys! I always wanted to be a Godly mom and now I have proof. We have read that story about 4 times in the last 24 hours and they remembers it. I let the boys pick out a book before nap time and before bedtime and they always pick out their Bible. :) Also, Jonathan said "I love you too" tonight when I put them to bed. God has blessed me so much with three beautiful boys and and great husband. When I get to put the boys to bed, no matter how tired I am, it always warms my soul. We are planning on going to Chuck E Cheese's tomorrow and I hope that the boys enjoy it. I know I may never know what it is like to have biological children but I hope that everyone understand that I love them so much already and I wouldnt change it for the world. I know it is not the same for our family as having biological children but they are the same to us. God has blessed me so much, I am so thankful that He has healed my pain from infertility and is using me in three little lives! I just wish I could put into words how I really feel, but it is indescribable. Thank you Lord for everything you have given me!

1 comment:

Mrs. R said...

Meagan, giving birth is not what makes you a mommy. The love in your heart is. I am so glad you have found that.