Monday, June 14, 2010

Kids say the darnest things!

Well I need to update for all of you who follow and wanted to enlighten you on some of the things my kids say! :)

Well none of the boys have had visits yet and its bitter sweet really. I think its sad for them and their parents that they dont get to see each other, but at the same time I think its great because they are not having to go through the confusing visits and everything that goes on with all the transition back and forth. They are all doing really good, they are really really enjoying the new church and mommy staying at home and so am I. I love being at home with them and being able to spend all day with them. We are moving to a bigger house at the end of the month, we sign the new lease tomorrow. I will post pictures as sooooon as we move in! Its alot bigger with an extra bedroom and bathroom. Now for the funny things that my boys have said over the last few days..

Michael:
-Daddy, I want a nack NOW! (Jeremy: What do you say?) Daddy, I want a nack NOW please!
-yawyeepop yawyepop o yawyee yawyeepop boom boom boom yawyeepop! (tune to the Dell commercial)
-What a might ponge bob pants we serve, what a mighty ...... (What a might God we serve)
-I wea I wea I wea bobo pants. (Dockers underwear commercial, I wear I wear I wear no pants)
-I need to eat!
-TOP IT! (stop it)
-I need to go poop! (after he already pooped)

Jonathan:
-Daddy, not want to hear about it Michael! (as Michael was coming to tattle on Jonathan for who knows what!)
-I want balloons for my birthday!
-Is that lady sad mommy? (Me: I dont know) I bet her husband left her mommy! :(
-(Me: Jonathan, who gave you that toy?) That fat lady over there! --oh my was I embarrased!
-Why hims crying mommy? (talking about Christopher)
-The baby has applesauce on his tummy mommy. (spit up everywhere!)

Christopher:
He can roll over now!! Were so proud of him! :)

Thats about all for now, hope you enjoy the pictures on the previous blog.

No comments: