Monday, April 12, 2010

wow...I cant believe I could love someone so much in such a short amount of time...

Well the boys are here. Safely sleeping in their new beds! I am a bit overwhelmed that I am a mother. I never knew that you could love someone so much in such a short amount of time. The boys have our undivided attention, and I love it that way. Thank you for reading this, I am crying at the thought that I am actually a mom and that God knew/knows what He is doing. We are foster parents, so strange to me that that is what God wanted for us! He picked us out of everybody in the world to love these two precious precious boys! I couldnt have asked for better kids. They are great! Christopher does have some lungs and he doesnt like bathtime! Michael is a typical 2 year old. He has impressed me with his sign language skills! I took a sign language class in 6th grade, once again God knew what He was doing! Tomorrow Christopher gets to wear his first Texas Rangers shirt, I will post pics :)! Michael got some Nikes tonight and a "put ball" *football! Well I am off to bed, bright and early day tomorrow! Good night all!

Thank you Lord for my beautiful babies, I will love them as long as you will let me.

No comments: