Thursday, April 29, 2010

the last 18 days..












I thought it would be fun to share with you a little bit about the last 2 1/2 weeks of our lives.
The boys had their first wellness check up and the doc's and nurse were in complete shock that they boys were so clean. The doc even said "They dont even smell!" :) It feels good to know that we are giving them a good home and that people do appreciate the love we pour into the boys. Michael had an appt with and ENT doctor and he had to get tubes put in his ears the end of May :(, but I am sure it will be fine and he will feel much better. Christopher almost rolled over yesterday and he sat up all by himself for about 2 minutes today (pic below)! Michael got his "first" haircut tonight. He looks all grown up :( I dont want him to grow up EVER! (pics below) We are going to have a relaxing weekend at home and then we have dentist appt's next week!

The boys are a pure joy! We love them so much and are so thankful for the oppurtunity to get to love them. I love it when Michaels little arms coming racing toward me when I come home from work and I love it when Christopher smiles at me when I make funny faces, it dissolves all your worries and frustrations!

These are some words Michael knew when he came to us and words he has learned. I will leave it to you to figure out which ones he already knew. ***Warning, some are not very nice*** :(

I love you too

  • Shitty

  • Ca-Ca (sp?-Spanish word for poop)





  • Amen





  • Sippy





  • Ponchy (our dog)

  • Jesus Book (Bible)
  • Goat
  • Nana
  • Papa


  • Call papa


  • Mama


  • Dada
  • I need you now (after repeating Mama over and over again)
  • Done
  • More (and sign)
  • Please (and sign)
  • Bye
  • Thank You (and sign)
  • Later Gator
  • Boobies
  • MiMi
  • Daddy home?
  • Baby crying
  • "...because I just dont"

  • Now

  • No
  • Mine

Some of the things that Christopher has learned to do since he has been with us:

  • Hold his head up all alone
  • Sit up
  • Turns to the sound of our voices
  • Eat baby food
  • Laugh
  • He s very tickleish
  • Won his Daddy's heart over


I hope that you enjoyed some of that! It has been so neat to watch the boys grow and develop just in the last 2 weeks! Here are a few pics from the last few days and a few pics of "first times".

Thanks everyone who reads my blog :)

2 comments:

Meagan and Jeremy Kirk said...

I dont know what happened with the formattingof this blog, but it really bothers me thats it is not spaced right!

Tara said...

They are so cute!! Yall look so happy to have them!! Congrats on it all!!