Tuesday, April 27, 2010

diapers, docs, and pictures!

Well our dr appt with Michael's ENT went fairly well. I was hoping that they would say his ears looked great and wouldn't need tubes, BUT we have to get tubes on May 25th! :( I am not to excited about it, but who would be!? After his dr. appt we went to Wal Mart and had the boys pics made and then a fellow foster mom who takes pictures offered to take their pics in the bluebonnets. I will be posting them up when she emails me some of them. THANKS CARMEN! :)

Christopher has changed so much in the last two weeks! He has learned how to hold his bottle and pull his passy out of his mouth. He is lifting his head up while laying on his tummy. We got him a Tummy Time play mat and I think it will help alot. We are going to get him an exersaucer soon, which will help with muscle tone.

Also we have decided to give cloth diapers a try. They are great for the enviorment, save tons of money, and are not the same ol cloth diapers that you are probably thinking of! If your interested in reading more about them go to www.fuzzibunz.com There is alot of great info on there. We ordered one Nappy and 3 Fuzzi Bunz and cant wait to get them in and try them out!

I am starting to wear down, after 2 weeks of 5 hour nights I can tell my body is wearing down. I am going to bed early tonight. Jeremy is taking care of Christopher and Michael is in the bath then me and Michael are going to bed. :) Cant wait to watch a movie with my lil man!

No comments: