Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I was reading one of my cousins blog today and she made a very interesting point. She was watching some "expert" on TV and she said instead of saying "I dont have time" you should say "Its not a priority". If that rubs you the wrong way then maybe you should reprioritize whats important to you.

For instance:
Your child says "Mommy, can you read this book to me?"
You say "I dont have time right now" -replace that with "Its not a priority"

-think about it. Reprioritize?

She also brought up an interesting point. Do this with money? Just a thought to ponder on. Thought it was pretty smart so I wanted to share! Thanks Meghan!

1 comment:

Mrs. R said...

Haha. You're welcome. I'm so glad that the boys are all doing okay and I want you to know that I pray for you guys all the time!