Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the last 24 hours..

Wow, has it been a rough 24 hours! For those of you who dont know, I can't disclose any information, at least not right now. For those of you do know, thank you for your prayers and keep them coming, PLEASE!

So we went to court today and it was bitter sweet. Bitter-termination wasn't granted today, Sweet-We are one step closer to being done. The biomom is going to be "served papers" in the newspaper because they can not locate her anywhere and she has 45 days to respond and if she doesnt respond then termination will be granted.

We have really had an eye opener the last 24 hours and I really do not understand some people. Lesssons learned, you can not trust anyone and its so hard because I want to trust everyone, I believe for some reason that everyone is using their coinscience and/or brain, but apparantly not. I love my sons more than anything in the world and I am appalled that anyone would think anything less than that. I love my boys and so does my very Godly husband and I hope that we have instilled the Truth, Gods love, our love, and what a family should be like in their minds and hearts.

Thank you Lord for blessing me, an undesrving, unworthy person with three absolutley amazing foster children that I pray someday we will be able to say "Welcome Home" babies. Thank you Lord for giving me one more day with these children. Amen.

No comments: