Monday, September 6, 2010

Josh and Shannan's Wedding Pictures

Pictures of Shannan and Josh's wedding in Colorado. Also first time for some of the family to meet the boys. We had a great time and soooo happy the pictures are finally here!
Thanks-Aunt Shannan! Shannan and I on her big day! She was beautiful and I am so glad I got to be a part of it!

The wedding party and the bride and grooms favorite thing, VW Van!


I was behind her, helping her get her dress on. I thought this looked funny!


Not sure what I was doing here!?



She was so beautiful!


Our family and the bride and groom!


Nana Star holding Biscuit. He was so good during the wedding and the reception!


Jonathan hogging the dance floor!

All the kiddo's getting ready.


The Bride and Jonathan!


Shannan and Joshua Dewey (hints the name) and Jonathan.











No comments: