Thursday, January 10, 2019

2019. A Year with a {Purpose}

I have restarted this post two or three times so far and usually when I do that my brain is foggy, I am stressed, and I can't put my emotions into words and it is very frustrating but I think I may be able to start and finish this time! 

In 2019, I decided to live this year with a purpose. I think I am a pretty driven person, once I set my mind to something I can usually get it accomplished, give me a task and I will make it happen. With that said I wanted to make sure this year I did more things intentionally than not. 

I want 2019 to be a year of purpose. 

2018. I did a lot of self reflection, some of my worst mistakes were called out by those I love the most and it was not pleasant. Last year I learned who loved me and who I loved, unconditionally. I finished school and started working in home health, which was great until I lost my first patient, who I grew to love so quickly because he was similar to Jordan yet unique in his own ways. We moved to a new town, a hard adjustment, is putting it nicely.

This year is a fresh start. 


My resolution: to live with a PURPOSE.  


My 2019 Goals: {in no particular order}
  • Daniel Fast: which I am currently on Day 5. [another post coming soon]
  • learn more Spanish: also currently working on to prepare for my trip to Santo Domingo.
  • learn to play the guitar
  • daily quiet time: off to a good start so far! 
  • Dominican Republic: to have open eyes and heart and be prepared for God to work
  • Spain
  • family vacation 
  • be the advocate needed for all the boys
  • Ancestry DNA- I want to do it for myself AND the boys
  • Job- I would love to have a job that is the same as the boys schedule 
  • Jordan's MAW 
  • supplement some income doing crafts and/or t-shirts 
  • go back to school 

No comments: