Sunday, July 16, 2017

Dreams becoming reality and loving without borders...

I often write about my boys, my students, my husband, our futures, our moves, medical updates, our team, and everyone else. I have had it on my heart for several months to make myself a person that I want to be. How much more vulnerable can I be, right? I know, yikes!

There is always people in our lives that make us see our true value, that make us believe in ourselves and if were not careful we miss those valuable people, we miss those lessons, we miss those words that are true and meant to make a difference in our lives. It's easy to ignore those subtle encouraging comments but take heed and believe what those that love you are speaking over you. It's hard, I know, it has taken me YEARS and there's only a couple of people that I love without borders and trust their words without apprehension. When you find that person or those people hold on to them, they love you and God orchestrated those relationships with precise meaning and purpose. If you are my person, you know it, so thank you, again.

Wife. Coach's wife. Mom of {I don't keep count anymore} Taxi Driver. Care Taker. Medical Bill Payer. Insurance Expert. Cook. Cleaner. Hiney Wiper. Therapy Scheduler. Supply Orderer. Nurse Interviewer. Homework signer. Bed Maker. Note Writer. Hug giver. Kiss receiver. Listener. Teacher. Counselor. Referee. Blogger. Game Watcher.

Nursing Student 2017



Europe Bound 2018



















Yep, I am doing it for me because I deserve it. Because someone has taken the time to make me believe in myself. Because I have supported my husband to make his dreams come true and now he wants to support me to make my dreams come true. Because becoming who God has called me to be should be a priority. Because I can. Because of my boys. Because dreams do come true. Because I love without borders. That is my "because, what is your "because"?

I tell someone who I love dearly to "choose you" constantly and its such a simple phrase, a simple task, but why is it so hard for most of us?

I'm ordering books and getting my passport! Nursing school starts in August and I am Europe bound in 2018 (hopefully March if not August) to see my boys!

No comments: