Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update as of 2/16/2010

Well I dont have much exciting news! I do want to thank everyone that has joined with us, prayed for us, and thought about us during this journey. We can not wait for everyone to meet our child/ren. We feel so blessed its hard to explain. Why did God choose us to be parents to someone that so desperately needs love. Why were we chosen, we don't deserve the honor. We can't wait to be mom and dad and love on the kid/s that will we soon be sharing our life with every waking moment.

I spoke with our case manager today and she said she is sending our notebook to ICQ to get "proofread" and put into a legal document and then our case worker (hoping for Ebby) will call us tomorrow (Wednesday) and we will be officially "open". We could be placed anytime after tomorrow. This has been a very hectic, fast, and furious 3 months and I still don't like the thought of waiting. I feel sorry for the women who have to wait 9 months! hehe

1 comment:

The Jones Family! said...

Meagan,
I'm SO thrilled for you guys as the paperwork is coming to an end or at least slows down. ;) AND that you are on blogspot! I can't wait to hear of your journey of parenthood. :) You guys are going to be so loving (unconditional) and blessed! Love you both. :)